The Alliance Française de Portland is a non-governmental, non-profit agency that relies on the generosity of individuals and organizations to provide its world-class educational and cultural services to the Portland community. The Alliance has been a dynamic meeting ground between the French, Francophones, and Americans since 1933.
Make a Tax-Deductible Donation
Support its cultural and educational mission through a tax-deductible donation.
- Make an online gift today!
Support the Alliance
- How You Can Support the Alliance
- Volunteering – we put frequent calls for volunteers in our bulletin. Sign up for it, for free, on our home page. Optionally email firstname.lastname@example.org about volunteering.
- IRA Charitable Distribution
- Employee Matching Gifts
- Other Ways to Give
- Corporate Support for the Alliance Française de Portland
- Organization Membership
- Event Sponsorship
- In-Kind Donations
Questions? Please contact:
Sherry Charles, Executive Director, 503.223.8388 or email@example.com
We are grateful to our current sponsors for their support. Together we can ensure that the Alliance Française de Portland successfully continues to serve Portland’s Francophone community.
All contributions to Alliance Française de Portland are tax-deductible and are made with the understanding that Alliance Française de Portland has complete discretion and control over the use of these donations unless otherwise directed by the donor at the time of the gift.