Email Bulletins with Latest News: Quoi de Neuf
To stay au courant with all the French-connected news in the Portland metropolitan area, sign up for our award-winning email bulletin which is enjoyed by 5,400 subscribers.
Quoi de neuf?
Never miss a French-related happening in Portland! Sign up for our free newsletter.
Posting Notices in the Email Bulletins
The Alliance’s email bulletin, Quoi de neuf, has received recognition for three years as an industry All-Star (exceptional Open and Click rates). It has 5,400 opt-in subscribers and is sent 3-4 times per month. The public, and especially current Alliance members, are encouraged to submit French-connected postings for the newsletter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Alliance reserves the right to edit all submissions for space considerations, sections, formatting, stylistic consistency, and for suitability to the Alliance’s mission.
- Personal ads by Alliance members (Individual and Family membership) are free, on a space available basis; 1-2 per year (note that duplicate or repeat runs in a sequence are discouraged). Personal ads must be primarily non-commercial nature (see the rate below for listings of a commercial nature). Additional non-commercial postings may be submitted; fees of $40 per listing apply.
- Notices placed by our nonprofit partners/members in the area of the performing arts are generally free of charge and are published on a space-available basis.
- Notices of nonprofit Organization members (including the fields of education and host-exchange programs): 1-2 complimentary entries/articles/promotions per year; may be included in seasonal promotions by invitation. Additional postings are $40 per occurrence; additional postings are subject to the discretion of the Alliance and subject to space limitations.
- For-profit Organization members receive 1-2 articles per year and may be mentioned in seasonal promotions, on a space-available basis. Additional postings are $50.
- Commercial, for-profit listings can be placed by all members at a per-issue sponsorship fee of $50.
- Commercial listings by non-members can be placed for a per-issue sponsorship fee of $75.