French Resources & Services
Consular Services in the Northwest
Dominique Geulin, Honorary Consul of France in Oregon, holds office hours by appointment at 2340 NW Thurman Street, Suite 203, Portland, OR 97210. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Cowan, Honorary Consul of France in Washington and Executive Director of the French American Chamber Commerce of the Pacific Northwest may be reached at 2200 Alaskan Way, Suite 490, Seattle, WA 98121. Telephone 206.443.4703, fax 206.448.4218. For consular questions, email email@example.com. For FACC or trade questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit faccpnw.org.
Consulat Général de France
The Consulate Général in San Francisco is located at 88 Kearny Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107. Telephone 415.616.4906 or visit the Consulate's website.
For a complete list of translators, lawyers and doctors approved by the French government, please consult Informations Pratiques on the Consular website.
Verbio is a local translation service approved by the French government. Call 503.941.1119 or visit verbiogroup.com.
- Psychologue: Dominique Marguerite Ph.D., French-speaking licensed psychologist. Telephone 503.699.1664; dominiquemarguerite.net
- Translation: Alliance staff is available for translation projects at $45/hour. Please call our office at 503.223.8388.
- Notary Public: For notary services in French, contact Pascale Steig at email@example.com.
- Cercle français: Le Cercle français n'aura pas de réunions cette année 2018-2019.
- The Portland Pétanque Club plays regularly in Westmoreland. Find complete information at pdxpetanque.org. The Westmoreland group is affiliated with the Fédération Pétanque USA (FPUSA).
- Lake Oswego Pétanque Club invites new players. Play is held every Monday starting at 4pm. Find complete information at lakeoswegopetanque.com.