January 15 Wine Club: superb Northern Rhônes
"If I could only drink from one region in the world, it would be the Rhône," Maxine Borcherding, a genuine wine enthusiast and friend of the Alliance, once said.
Discover why in this tasting of Northern Rhônes, to be followed in February by Southern Rhônes. We'll take a leisurely tour through these fabled vineyards, including wines from superstar vintner Vincent Paris.
Hoke Harden will be your guide and sommelier. Hoke is a Certified Specialist of Wine, attended the FWS Master Program for Vins de Provence and the Maison de Rosé, is a US Ambassador for Pineau des Charentes, and a BNIC Certified Cognac Educator.
The Alliance Wine Club meets monthly, usually on the third Sunday of the month. This event will have seminar seating.
In January we will taste:
• Domaine Rostaing Viognier, Les Lézardes, IGP Collines Rhodaniennes
• Vincent Paris Granit Blanc Vin de Pays de l’Ardeche
• Saint-Joseph Les Côtes 2020, Vincent Paris
• Crozes-Hermitage Blanc Sybele, Jean-Louis Chave Selection
• Crozes-Hermitage, Le Launes, Delas
• Cornas Granit 30, Vincent Paris
• Côte Rotie, La Chana, Domaine Duclaux