February Wine Club Tasting: Southern Rhônes
In February, we continue our leisurely journey down the Rhône with a tasting of Southern Rhônes and discover more about why this region is beloved of so many wine enthusiasts.
Hoke Harden will be your guide and sommelier. Hoke is a Certified Specialist of Wine, attended the FWS Master Program for Vins de Provence and the Maison de Rosé, is a US Ambassador for Pineau des Charentes, and a BNIC Certified Cognac Educator.
The Alliance Wine Club meets monthly, usually on the third Sunday of the month.
In February we will taste:
• Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Roger Sabon 'Les Olivets'
• Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Domaine Berthet-Rayne
• Lirac, Domaine Duseigneur 'Antarès' Rouge
• Gigondas, Domaine Burle, Gigondas 'Les Pellieroudas'
• Vacqueyras, Domaine la Fourmone 'la Fleurantine Blanc'
• Côtes de Ventoux, Font Sarade 'Les Terres Rouge'
• Costières de Nîmes, Château 'L'Ermite d'Auzan Blanc'
Reserve Your Place
This in-person tasting will be held Sunday, February 12, from 3:30-5:30 at the Alliance Française at 1425 SW 20th Avenue.
General admission is $45, with a $5 discount automatically applied for current
PARKINGStreet parking on SW 20th St. facing the Kamm House is limited. Free parking is available in Lot A at SW 18th and SW Columbia. Please obtain a parking pass from the office. After 6 pm weekdays, students may park in the Willamette Dental lot at SW 20th and SW Jefferson as available.
OFFICE HOURSThe Alliance office is open 10am-3pm Monday through Friday.
Call us at 503.223.8388 during business hours or leave a message.
Email us at email@example.com.