Welcome to la Touraine in the gorgeous Loire Valley, home to stunning grand châteaux and royal castles—as well as some of the most
delicious and satisfying wine in France.
We will taste wines that are the epitome of Chenin Blancs (Vouvray, Jasnières) and Cabernet Francs (Chinon, Bourgueil) from none but the finest producers, along with a surprise or two that will astonish you!
Hoke Harden will be your guide and sommelier. He is a Certified Specialist of Wine, attended the FWS Master Program for Vins de Provence and the Maison de Rosé, is a US Ambassador for Pineau des Charentes, and a BNIC Certified Cognac Educator.
September tasting list:
• François Pinon Vouvray Les Trois Argiles
• Domaine BellivièreJasnières, Les Rosiers
• Domaine Huët 'Le Mont' Demi-sec Vouvray
• François et Julien Cazin Cour-Cheverny
• Pierre-Olivier Bonhomme Le Telquel Gamay
• Catherine & Pierre Breton Bourgueil, Nuits d'Ivresse
• Olga Raffault Chinon Les Picasses
• and a special surprise from Hoke's cellar