In March, we take a serious look at wines selected by Mary Taylor who developed her passion for the 'wines of place' into a partnership with carefully selected small scale vignerons. She then developed her own label for these very accessible wines, Mary Tayor Wines.
Hoke Harden will be your guide and sommelier. Hoke is a Certified Specialist of Wine, attended the FWS Master Program for Vins de Provence and the Maison de Rosé, is a US Ambassador for Pineau des Charentes, and a BNIC Certified Cognac Educator.
The Alliance Wine Club meets monthly, usually on the third Sunday of the month.
In March we will taste these Mary Taylor Wines:
• 2021 Gaillacoise Perlé
• 2021 Bordeaux Blanc
• 2020 Domaine Passy Le Clou Petite Chablis
• 2021 Anjou Blanc, Pascal Biotteau
• 2017 Buzet Rouge, Vincent Avi, Domaine Bois Simon
• Cabrerisse, Vielles Vigne Carignan, Ann Sarda, Aude
• 2020 Valencay, Sophie Siadou
• 2019 Anjou Rouge, Pascal Biotteau, Loire
• 2018 Cahors, Odile Delpon