The November tasting will be presented by special guest Julie Raynaud, (pictured in box to right) the Western Regional Sales Manager
for European Cellars. Julie will present and discuss wines from Eric Solomon Selections, Jon-David Headrick Selections, and Eric
Solomon's new Indigo Wine. Julie has extensively visited the vineyards and wineries of her native France and brings her expertise to
Eric Solomon (pictured above at left) is the nose behind the collection prized by wine aficionados far and near. Eric developed his love of wine working in England as a student and established European Cellars in 1990 after returning to the US. Jon-David Headrick (pictured above at center) encountered French wine as a student in Paris and joined European Cellars in 2005.
Click the tech sheets for each wine below for a preview of what you'll be tasting.
• Grenelle Sparkling Saumur Corail Rosé NV (tech sheet)
• Riffault Sancerre Mosaique Calcaire 2022 (tech sheet)
• Fruitière Muscadet Gneiss del Bel Abord 2021 (tech sheet)
• Lafage Novellum Chardonnay 2022 (tech sheet)
• Lafage Miraflors Rosé 2022 (tech sheet)
• Pesquie "Le Paradou" Cinsault Rouge 2021 (tech sheet)
• Domaine d'Andezon Côtes du Rhône 2020 (tech sheet)
• Giraud Châteauneuf-du-Pape Tradition 2019 (tech sheet)
The Alliance Wine Club meets monthly,
usually on the third Sunday of the month.
Our November event is scheduled differently to accommodate our guest speaker, Julie Raynaud, and European Cellars.