SCROLL DOWN FOR CLASS REGISTRATION.
Early registration for spring classes is now open. Two types of discounts will be offered until March 18: 10% Earlybird or 15% Senior discount. Sign up for our Quoi de Neuf? Newsletter (at the bottom of the webpage) and don't miss the discount deadline!
April 3 - June 10
Whether you are new to the Alliance or a continuing student, you'll find all you need to know about our fall offerings here.
- Core classes: Our general French classes include Beginning A1 level: 101 through 106, Lower Intermediate A2: 201 through 206, Intermediate B1: 301 through 306, Lower Advanced B2: 401 through 406, and Advanced C1: 501 through 506. Most classes move at the regular pace. Accelerated classes are available for levels A1 and A2. Scroll down for the schedule. 100 - Introduction to French Immersion is available for students as a 5-week class.
- Specialty and Cultural: Specialty classes allow students to focus on a particular skill or subject. Cultural classes are discussion based classes exposing students to different aspects of French culture, literature or art.
- Mini Classes: offered in a series of 3 to 6 weeks, 1h30 hours per session, are a perfect opportunity to keep studying French without a long commitment with each class targeting a specific area or theme. Check School Calendar to see the next session dates.
- Kickstart French is a 4-day intensive brush-up class (2.5 hours per day with two short breaks) offered for A1, A2 and B1 level students right before fall classes begin. Check out the dedicated page for more details.
- Conversation Groups are available through Alliance for different levels. We offer A1, A2/B1 and B2/C1 level conversation groups. Attendance is free. Check out dedicated page for dates and schedule and look for groups available during the school term.
- Beginning students new to the Alliance, please read information about true beginners classes on this page.
- You have to pick up books before your first class, or arrange shipping for additional fee with our office. Books are not automatically shipped.
New and note worthy this term:
French Ripped From The Headlines is a brand new addition to our regular, 10-week term classes. Scroll down for more details.
Littérature Française for intermediate and advanced level French speakers: our popular literature class will start using a new, advanced level book! A nice challenge for continuing students and a great opportunity for new students to get familiar with French literature.
Grammar For Conversation: for levels A1/A2 and B1 - study or brush up grammar with the book based on everyday situations and dialogues.
Core classes are offered at 5 levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Lower Intermediate), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Lower Advanced), C1 (Advanced). Two tracks are possible, regular pace classes or accelerated pace classes (for A1 and A2 levels only). Read more about level progression and classes for adults here.