SCROLL DOWN FOR CLASS REGISTRATION.
Use the code:
earlybird for the 10% discount or
for the 15% senior discount, until December 10th.
New in Winter Term
- Previously offered as a mini class, both Sounding French A1 to B1 in-person and French Pronunciation B1 online class will be offered
as full-term, 10-week classes.
- The Grammar and Conversation B1 class is a great addition for those wishing to perfect their skills in an engaging environment, where the teacher adapts content to students interests. We are also offering Grammar For Conversation A1 to B1 textbook based class online and in-person.
- Régions de France is offered for students starting at B1 level and up with our new teacher, Gigi Kuhn..
- French Impressionism will cover the work of five French masters and their exceptional artworks (Monet, Caillebotte, Degas, Seurat, Toulouse-Lautrec).
- French Ripped From The Headlines class is offered for B1/B2 and B2/C1 students with the choice of 2-hour or 1.5-hour class.
- French Cinema class is now offered in-person for B2/C1 level students in-person, on Thursdays 10am-12pm.
Core classes are offered at 5 levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Lower Intermediate), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Lower Advanced), C1 (Advanced). Two tracks are possible, regular or accelerated pace classes (for A1 and A2 levels only). Read more about level progression and classes for adults here.