SCROLL DOWN FOR CLASS REGISTRATION.
Use the code:
earlybird for the 10% discount or
senior for the 15% senior discount, until March 16th.
New in Spring Term
- Join us for a unique cultural class on Swiss culture, taught by the Swiss-born French teacher, Julie Peter. We're thrilled to welcome Julie as she commences her teaching journey at our Alliance. Anyone with a B1 level or higher is welcome!
- French for Travelers: This 4-week class is tailored for beginners preparing for travel in Francophone countries.
- Discovering French Culture: A Journey Through Civilization: This new Monday class on Zoom is designed for advanced students and will be led by the beloved Lucie Bonvalet.
- Dive into literature on Wednesdays with an in-person class for B1/B2 level students, exploring works themed around love, just in time for the spring season.
- Explore the rich migratory history of France and its contributions to the country's unique culture in our new cultural class, "Histoires de migrations."
Updates on formats or themes from previous term classes:
- French Grammar - Dynamic Language Practice B1 class offers engaging content tailored to students' interests without the need for a textbook. Additionally, we're offering Grammar for Conversation A1 to B1, a textbook-based class, both online and in-person.
- Stay informed with our French Ripped From The Headlines class, offered as a 2-hour session on Wednesdays for B1/B2 students.
- For cinema enthusiasts, our French Cinema class delves into the Nouvelle Vague and is now available in person for advanced, B2/C1 level students on Thursdays from 10 am to 12 pm.
Core classes are offered at 5 levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Lower Intermediate), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Lower Advanced), C1 (Advanced). Two tracks are possible, regular or accelerated pace classes (for A1 and A2 levels only). Read more about level progression and classes for adults here.