SCROLL DOWN FOR CLASS REGISTRATION.
Early registration for winter classes is now open. Two types of discounts will be offered until December 1: 10% Earlybird or 15% Senior discount. Sign up for our Quoi de Neuf? Newsletter (at the bottom of the webpage) and don't miss the discount deadline!
January 9 - March 18
Whether you are new to the Alliance or a continuing student, you'll find all you need to know about our fall offerings here.
- Core classes: Our general French classes include Beginning A1 level: 101 through 106, Lower Intermediate A2: 201 through 206, Intermediate B1: 301 through 306, Lower Advanced B2: 401 through 406, and Advanced C1: 501 through 506. Most classes move at the regular pace. Accelerated classes are available for levels A1 and A2. Scroll down for the schedule. 100 - Introduction to French Immersion is available for students as a 5-week class.
- Specialty and Cultural: Specialty classes allow students to focus on a particular skill or subject. Cultural classes are discussion based classes exposing students to different aspects of French culture, literature or art.
- Mini Classes: offered in a series of 3 to 6 weeks, 1h30 hours per session, are a perfect opportunity to keep studying French without a long commitment with each class targeting a specific area or theme. Currently registration is open for December mini classes (3weeks). Winter Term will have another series of mini classes in February-March.
- Kickstart French is a 4-day intensive brush-up class (2.5 hours per day with two short breaks) offered for A1, A2 and B1 level students right before fall classes begin. Check out the dedicated page for more details.
- Conversation Groups are available through Alliance for different levels. We offer A1, A2/B1 and B2/C1 level conversation groups. Attendance is free. Check out dedicated page for dates and schedule and look for groups available during the school term.
- Beginning students new to the Alliance, please read information about true beginners classes on this page.
- Book pickup dates for winter Term will be posted soon.
New and note worthy this term:
Essential Vocabulary for levels A1/A2 and B1!
Littérature Française for intermediate level French speakers: last chance to take the class with Littérature Progressive du Français will be in Winter Term! Don't miss your chance.
Core classes are offered at 5 levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Lower Intermediate), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Lower Advanced), C1 (Advanced). Two tracks are possible, regular pace classes or accelerated pace classes (for A1 and A2 levels only). Read more about level progression and classes for adults here.